Master of Art in Theology Admission
The admissions process for graduate studies at Ohio Dominican is simple and we'll help you every step of the way.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Interview with the director.
How to Apply
- Complete an online graduate application.
- Pay a $25 application fee. This fee is waived for ODU alumni, military veterans, and
active members of the armed forces.
Payment is due before we can process your application. You may pay by check - mail or drop it off to the Office of Graduate Admissions - or through our secure online form.
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Provide three professional or academic letters of recommendation to the Office of
Graduate Admission. These letters should be sent directly from the references and
not by the applicant.
Letters of recommendation can be submitted at www.ohiodominican.edu/GraduateRecommendation.
You can click below to open an email message template, and customize it as needed when requesting a recommendation.
Send a Letter of Recommendation Request
- Write a three- to five-page essay that identifies your academic and/or ministerial
goals. Submit your essay either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (614) 251-6654
- Mail: Office of Graduate Admissions, Griffin Student Center Room 278, Ohio Dominican University, 1216 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio 43219