The admissions process for graduate studies at Ohio Dominican is simple and we'll help you every step of the way.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- In order to maintain a high caliber of external candidates, a GRE score of 150 on both the quantitative and verbal sections and a minimum of 3.5 on the analytical writing is encouraged (or a combined score of 900 on the old GRE scale).
How to Apply
- Complete an online graduate application.
- Pay a $25 application fee. This fee is waived for ODU alumni, military veterans, and active members of the armed
Payment is due before we can process your application. You may pay by check - mail or drop it off to the Office of Graduate Admissions - or through our secure online form.
Pay Application Fee
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- If seeking transfer credit, you must request a transfer credit evaluation when submitting
your transcripts. A student can receive as many as nine semester hours in transfer
- If seeking transfer credit, you must request a transfer credit evaluation when submitting your transcripts. A student can receive as many as nine semester hours in transfer credit.
- Provide three professional or academic letters of recommendation to the Office of Graduate Admission. These letters should be sent directly from the
references and not by the applicant.
Letters of recommendation can be submitted at www.ohiodominican.edu/GraduateRecommendation.
You can click below to open an email message template, and customize it as needed when requesting a recommendation.Send a Letter of Recommendation Request
- Submit a two- to three-page Statement of Intent (500 - 750 words) essay addressing what you will add to the classroom experience,
how past academic and/or athletic experience training has equipped you for graduate
studies and your career goals, and how the MSSM will help in achieving these goals.
If there are potential areas of concern with your application, it should be addressed
in this statement.
Submit your essay either by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (614) 251-6654
- Mail: Office of Graduate Admissions, Griffin Student Center Room 278, Ohio Dominican University, 1216 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio 43219