M.S. Sport Management Course Requirements
Degree & Course Requirements
The curriculum for the Master of Science in Sport Management at Ohio Dominican covers a range of business, leadership, ethical and cultural topics.
- Students must complete all required courses with a grade point average of 3.000 or higher.
- Students must complete their program within seven (7) years of acceptance.
- Students must successfully complete at least thirty-three semester hours of graduate credit, including either a thesis or comprehensive examination.
- Students must complete an Application for Graduation according to the dates published in the Academic Calendar. (Application forms are available through ODU Online.)
- Students must make satisfactory payment of all tuition, graduation fee, library fines, and other financial obligations.
The degree program consists of 39 credit hours. Students have the option of completing a Thesis or a Capstone Project..
- View course descriptions for pre- and co-requisites.
|SPM 510 Sport Psychology||3|
|SPM 520 Sport Sociology & Ethics||3|
|SPM 610 Sport Marketing & Consumer Behavior||3|
|SPM 620 Organizational Behavior in Sport Systems||3|
|SPM 630 Human Resource Management in Sport||3|
|SPM 640 Sport Law||3|
|SPM 650 Sport Economics & Finance||3|
SPM 530 Research Methods & Design in Sport
(either course MUST be taken twice)
|SPM 720 Sport Management Comprehensive Project||3 - 6|
|SPM 730 Sport Management Thesis||3 - 6|
|MBA 622 Conflict Management & Negotiation Strategies for Leaders||3|
|MBA 624 Advanced Readings & Practices in Leadership||3|
|MBA 680 Leadership & Change Management||3|
|Total Credits Required||39|